Relief is Just a Click Away
Fill out this contact form for a FREE consultation with one of our credit and finance experts.
Is it possible to improve credit scores in 30 days or less? YES and our credit services will empower you with the knowledge to make it happen. Having a 640 credit score or higher is not as hard as you may think.
How a low credit score can cost you: - A low credit score hurts your ability to get loans, and raises the cost of credit when you can get it. Our credit services can help make a difference in the following areas:
- Employment Opportunities - Minimum credit and score requirements for many positions. Employees in the mortgage banking and financial service sector now must meet higher credit score requirements.
- Insurance Rates - Up to 70% higher insurance rates with poor a credit score. Average credit can cost you 10-50% in higher premiums.
- Purchasing or Refinancing a Home - Minimum credit score requirements continue to rise and higher rates or fees for lower credit scores. Many lenders now require a 640 Credit Score.
- Credit Cards - Higher rates and lower limits, assuming they will approve you
- Checking Accounts - Many Banks and Credit Unions now have minimum score requirements
- Buying a car - Higher rates will raise your payment, which in turn lowers the amount you can qualify for
- ...and More
It is possible to Improve Credit Score in 30 days or less and our credit services will help make it happen!
Is a 640 Credit Score high enough?
A Credit Score of 640 will allow you to get a FHA loan but not a conventional loan, you must have 20% down then. To put less than 20% down down on a conventional loan you need a 660 score or greater, 640 will not work. Even with a 640 credit score you will pay a higher rate on a FHA loan. The point is this; a lower score costs you and your family, your goal and ours is to get your credit score up to 720 or higher.
Over your lifetime, a poor credit score can cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars. Enter in a FICO score and a Loan Principal below to see how much a poor FICO score can cost you on just your mortgage. If you are a home owner or looking to buy, increasing your FICO score is the most important thing for you to do. A better score not only means lower payments, but can mean a bigger house, the chance to take out more money on a refinance, or even the difference between being simply able to buy altogether. With our credit services it is possible to Improve Credit Score in 30 days, call today to find out how.
Mortgage Savings Calculator
FICO Score (3 digits)
Principal (only numbers)